CONTRACT OF GENERAL CONDITIONS
The society ApartamentSiena S.R.L.S., with its registered office in Siena, Via del Paradiso n. 21, P.I. 01404860528, in the person of l.r.p.t. is a company operating in the field of property management third account offering a primary service promotion and online booking of real estate that the owners intend to offer customers (tourists-conductors-guests).
The company ApartamentSiena S.R.L.S. is authorized by the owners to provide the following services:
PLACING OF PROPERTY IN TOURIST MARKET
a1) Promotion of real estate by the company’s websites and websites of the most important national and international real estate portals
a2) Promotion of properties for periodic advertising campaigns online and print as well as on social networks.
b) MANAGEMENT RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
b1) Booking management clients acquired;
b2) Managing relations, regarding the reservation, with customers;
b3) Management notices of reservation confirmation and receipt of payment;
b4) Management of the collection of payments made online;
c) MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICES
c1) Management concerning the contractual aspects with the customer, delivery of the lease already signed by the Owner in duplicate and simultaneous withdrawal of a copy of the countersigned by the customer.
c2) service check-in and check-out of customers with constant monitoring of properties;
c3) Withdrawal management and custody deposit, upon return of the same check, jointly with the client, the state of the property at the end of the lease;
c4) Service and support, management issues, customer during the period of stay;
c5) Cleaning service at the end of lease, real estate;
c6) Laundry/linen delivery service;
The rental relationship in terms of contractual and economic profiling will be exclusively between the owner and the tenant. Owner care will therefore provide the company with a receipt (lease) to be delivered to the tenant; following that the company remains entirely foreign to this rental relationship.
The customer (tourist-guest-host), making a reservation through the company, declare that they are aware of the contents of this information document and agree, expressly and unequivocally, the following general conditions of lease:
1) The reservation is made effective, in the moment the payment of the total amount or only a deposit if any (by bank transfer or credit card) arrives to the company;
2) The customer expressly excludes any other and different use of the property except to appropriate to meet the housing needs of a transitory nature and unique tourist purposes;
3) The customer must provide when making a reservation with the company, a list of all the names, complete with the data, of all people who will occupy the property. This number shall in no case exceed the number of beds as resulting in the description of the property, unless specific prior agreement with the company.
4) Tourists can make a cancellation of the reservation by sending an email to email@example.com and making sure that the company, ApartmentSiena SRLS, gives notice of receipt. In this case it will be refunded as follows:
For stays within 28 days whose cancellation is made prior to 14 days before the date you arrival, you will be refunded the whole amount that you have already paid.
For stays within 28 days whose cancellation is made after 14 days, but prior to 5 days, the company will withhold the entire amount of the confirmed deposit from the booking.
For stays longer than 28 days whose cancellation is made before 60 days prior to the arrival date, you will be refunded the entire amount you have already paid.
For stays longer than 28 days whose cancellation is made after 60 days prior to the arrival date, but before 30 days, the company will withhold the entire amount of the confirmed deposit from the booking.
In all other cases the customer will be required to pay the total of the booking.
5) The individual lease relationships intervene solely between the owner – Owner of the property – and the customer (tourist-guest-host). Accordingly, the company remains entirely foreign to this rental relationship.
6) The guest is required to present to the owner or his representative, the booking voucher, a valid identification (Passport or identification card) for the requirements under existing laws. Later, after checking the correspondence of the property with photos and general descriptions published by the company, the parties (owner and client) will be signed the lease for tourist use.
7) With the withdrawal of the keys of the property, the customer becomes the guardian of the property, furnishings and everything else included in the appropriate inventory, provided by the owner or his representative, he will sign. The customer will hold the property with the proper care and attention as to keep the property in good condition and will return its keys at end of the period of use.
8) The ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the property leased, the owner or the company will provide, by the same delegate. Therefore, the customer, and those with the original client, during the stay cannot handle or tamper with the controls that govern the operation of the facilities (water, electricity, swimming pool, irrigation etc.) of the property. If necessary, the client should contact the company, which will intervene as quickly as possible, subject to the absolute prohibition on manipulation of the controls for the customer. In case of breach of this prohibition, the customer will be liable for damages caused, meaning damage and loss of profits.
9) The owner or his representative reserves the right to access, agreed with the customer, in order to carry out routine maintenance of the property (pool, garden, etc.).
10) When picking up the keys, the customer, in order to have access the property, will pay a deposit, to the extent indicated in the data sheet on the description of the property, to cover any damages that may be caused during the stay-vacation, to the property itself, in its structural components, plants, furniture and everything else taken into custody. If the damage should exceed the amount paid as deposit, the customer will be required to claim additional damages. The deposit, given the type and duration of the contract, will be non-interest bearing and, in the absence of damage, will be returned at the end of the period of stay.
11) Gli immobili vengono consegnati puliti ed in perfetto ordine. Il cliente, ove specificato nella descrizione dell’immobile, è tenuto a versare al proprietario o suo rappresentante l’importo relativo alle pulizie dell’alloggio. Tale importo, in ogni caso, non comprende le pulizie dell’angolo cottura e la rimozione della spazzatura che sono sempre a carico del cliente. In difetto di ciò, il proprietario o suo rappresentante potrà addebitare al cliente la spesa extra che sarà dovuta al momento della partenza.
11) The properties are delivered clean and in perfect order. The customer, where specified in the description of the property, must pay the owner or his representative the amount for the cleaning of the property. This amount, however, does not include the cleaning of the kitchen and the removal of rubbish, in which the customer is always responsible of doing. Failing at this, the owner or his representative may charge the customer the extra expense that will be due upon departure.
12) If the costs for utilities (gas, electricity, water etc.) are not included in the rent agreed with the company, they will be calculated based on actual consumption, and paid on departure.
13) Any dispute will be settled by agreement, and exclusively in the Court of Siena.